Los Angeles LATINA Style Business Series Thursday, April 12, 2012 – 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- REGISTRATION & PRE-FUNCTION (7:30 to 8:30 am – Ballroom A)
- NETWORKING BREAKFAST (7:30 to 8:30 am – Ballroom A)
- WORKSHOPS (8:30 am to 12:30 pm – Ballroom B)
- LATINA ENTREPRENEUR AWARD LUNCHEON (12:30 to 2:30 pm – Ballroom C&D)
- CLOSING DESSERT RECEPTION (2:30 to 4:00 PM – Ballroom A)
HILTON (Los Angeles/ Universal City) 555 Universal Hollywood Drive, Universal City, California 91608
- Valet Parking discounted fee $15
- Self-Parking discounted fee $10
- Click here for more info about directions: goo.gl/3I9zM
Join us in Celebrating 14 Years of Empowering Latina Entrepreneurs across the United States!
We are proud to announce the 14 Year Anniversary Tour of the LATINA Style Business Series, the most successful ongoing business development program for Latina business owners in the nation. Over 28,000 Latina entrepreneurs and professionals have benefited from their participation in this dynamic and ground-breaking business program since it first launched in 1998.
Do you want to do business with top US corporations? Are you providing your team with essential tools for your business to succeed?
Have you incorporated social media into your marketing efforts?
Are you benefiting from accessing the profitable corporate Supply Chain?
Is your branding and image where it needs to be?
Not enough time to stay abreast of all technological innovations?
Are you balancing your business and personal life in a meaningful way?
Then don’t miss the premiere business development program for women in the nation! Come to learn, connect and get ready to grow your business to the next level!
Online registration $45
Students $15 (Before April 6th)
Military $0 (Before April 6th)
At the door $100
For further information please contact: Ms. Tania Einhorn, Senior Events Manager at email@example.com